Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Looking Into Offline Shop-Log

This poll is about the idea itself. Specifics can be talked about within the comments below!

• Total voters
Well this suggestion is pinned, so I’m guessing it’s what the dev’s are working on implementing currently.

Just a thought, haven’t heard or seen any information confirming it.

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
I wonder when it was pinned xD I remember when I made the comment above, it was not. Eh, oh well.

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
Liking this idea, especially if it was in some kind of GUI so it doesn't become a spam.

When joining the server it will just show

"
While you were away your account made/lost $##.
Your new total is $###,###.
"

and for specifics open up /transactions or something

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
Liking this idea, especially if it was in some kind of GUI so it doesn't become a spam.

When joining the server it will just show

"
While you were away your account made/lost $##.
Your new total is $###,###.
"

and for specifics open up /transactions or something
Precisely, something that is small for a glance, but if you want to see the specifics and such, you are able to with a command or something. I don't want all the info up from since well, it'll become spammy.

What happened to this suggestion? It was pinned, was unpinned and replaced with kingdoms revamp suggestions.

Very Good Suggestion.
I often find myself looking into each and every chest in my town to get find out why I've lost or gained 100-200k whilst offline.
Hoping this will be added in the near future

I like this idea also. I think a time period switch and transaction type switch on the command would help with the ability to determine when transactions occurred.

ex:
/transactions sell 24 (Show all the sell transactions for the last 24 hours)
/transactions buy 48 (Show all the buy transactions for the last 48 hours)
/transactions all 8 (Show all buy and sell transactions for the last 8 hours)

Just my $0.02 :)

Last edited: