Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Toonlord

Known Member
Please add, ill even buy it at the price of an entire disguise package. maybe do it for a limited time for halloween Xp. make sure to leave your critiques below or reasons why it would be great.

Last edited:

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
A bat disguise would be neat, however it would not be a disguise in its own package. I do not think it would be added into a current disguise package as each one contains five disguises. Adding one would of course make it the only one with six.

The main way I could see it becoming a thing is if it is a reward for completing an event but as it seems there is no Halloween event, this does not seem plausible at the moment.

I'm afraid you may have to wait for a while if this to be added at all. Just my personal opinion on this suggestion!

Toonlord

Known Member
A bat disguise would be neat, however it would not be a disguise in its own package. I do not think it would be added into a current disguise package as each one contains five disguises. Adding one would of course make it the only one with six.

The main way I could see it becoming a thing is if it is a reward for completing an event but as it seems there is no Halloween event, this does not seem plausible at the moment.

I'm afraid you may have to wait for a while if this to be added at all. Just my personal opinion on this suggestion!
They could always sell it in the halloween section on its own for a limited time. im sure they would get a decent number of sales for it especially as a limited time item. as for a halloween event thats still in the air from what i understand it just likely wont be anything as ambitious as the summer event.