Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
i was wondering if there is a posebility to make a recipe for soul sand by combining 2 netherack and 2 sand to make 1 soul sand

While its possible i don't see why they'd bother. Its pretty easy to get a ton of soulsand and if they made it craftable then the price would drop like a rock making it even harder for diggers to make money.

you just need to travel out a bit, i think the real issue here is that we need a nether resource world.

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
you just need to travel out a bit, i think the real issue here is that we need a nether resource world.
In the past, the topic of a Resource Nether world has come up. However, there was never any movement on the front that it would be added. From what I could tell, there was not going to be one.

We need a Nether AND an End resource world. Or perhaps just an End reset? Sorry if this is a little off topic
there's no way that they would do an end reset with all the stuff people have setup there. the only plausible thing would be a resource world but having 6 worlds running at once may cause issues for the server.

SirSalad

A) Seems useless because most of the nether is still untouched, but it'd be cool.
B) It has been mentioned here.
C) Create a new suggestion for the "End Resource World", only way to get proper attention. (Check for a duplicate though because I'm sure someone mentioned it with asking for a nether-reset)

EDIT: ("") ref list c